Monday, October 1, 2007

Watch Online Movies Of Digital Playground

Hanabi and more ... Welcome

This year has sucked San Michele ç_ç
Only the "hanabi" I was not disappointed, although I was accustomed to a perfect fusion of classical music and fireworks of many colors .. . This year was no music but they are very nice and this is perhaps the only note in favor of this party.
I came home with King Bangalash, renamed Bangladesh (which, for those who are familiar with WOW, and did all the chain quests in Stranglethorn Vale, remember the white tiger to be 42 elite, famous for its past bug Cobra Reflexes) won the fishery (in fact I wanted to Effy, the elephant a friend of Winnie the Pooh ç_ç) and Molly the hippo dressed in pink Ema I won by shooting with guns
* _ * I have not bought anything but I filled up with sandwiches, chips, corn crepes and nutella * _ *, with the fat that increases Yay! ç_ç
After the party resumed the usual routine ... This week I return to Rome to buy the latest books and then start preparing for the four exams that are scheduled to give me ... And tomorrow is the Ema-kun's birthday and I still do not know what he'll give a precise ... Uff
Meanwhile I replay The Lament of the Highborne with whom I went down and I end up doing the little Cinderella listless.
Romics the next week, then the children's festival and then again all the Nipponese Lucca Comics where there will be an exhibition on Fuyumi Soryu that I love and I look forward to find Guest internationally! Ah, of course the gathering of BK that is, to be honest, a bit 'scares me> _ \u0026lt;How can you trust Schiri and rock? Who knows where we will ... sigh> _ \u0026lt;

0 comments:

Post a Comment