Thursday, October 11, 2007

Is 3 Months Hiv Test Enough

Chou Baka!

do not know what I learned first in Japanese, are two words that contain the first place ... However, both are the perfect representation of myself * _ * One is
and the other is kawaii baka *_*;;;
Lately, though, I feel much more kawaii baka XD
Tomorrow I conclude that the My first week of classes ... And I have a fool in the list
XD I wonder if I'll ever to hold this rate, the fact is that 11 pm is already overcooked and my nice warm bed dream> _ \u0026lt;I started my
Korean adventure and now I'm just a little 'puzzled ... In Japan I feel like a fish out of water who does not remember a strain and literature promises something more challenging than I thought. The
'll never see this degree? ç___ç
However today I had the small icons Belline to put here so to have my own and not pinched somewhere XD will be less beautiful, perhaps, but definitely more cillose! è_é
And I also bought the copy books where all the notes and do exercises! How do I start
is impeccable ... Now you just have to see how long .... * _ *;

0 comments:

Post a Comment