rookies grow
Pride and joy of a mother who is photographed on a podium.
was not raced since July, we had to change the category and be challenged by border collie dogs and super fast with their feet so long to make a leap that we walk with three strides.
We found ourselves running a route at all easy in jumping and agility in particularly complicated (counting that we are always beginners ....), but there we came home with another medal and a nice coupon in the owner's status .
a coupon that gives a beautiful EXCELLENT INCOME jumping in and deserved third place. In agility
recite the mea culpa for deleting ... I made a stupid mistake with which I definitely played on the podium but combined, I'm pleased. I will learn from my mistakes and I will do better the next race.
What is then to Latin America? In this case, is far in March, so we have plenty of time to prepare for good * _ *
However, Indiana Kayowa us well! That this is so because Sonny still remembers with bitterness and anger, perhaps the first time we put the legs? Sometimes it seems as if on that podium, while Massimo Perla calls him by name, he should tell him that that day he almost lost a champion. Who not only understood as it should be taken but would not bet 5 cents on its behalf ... What Cristina did that instead and now has all our trust, admiration, friendship and affection.
0 comments:
Post a Comment