Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Little Amount Of Blood In Urine

Bill to block!

Antonio Di Pietro writes on his blog "No to gag the Internet" on the bill Levi-Prodi which aims to censor Internet. Writes the former prosecutor (prosecutor):

to gag the No Net

I am receiving many emails and comments critical of the bill "New rules publishing and enabling Government for the adoption of a single text on the reorganization of the legislation in the publishing industry. "

A clarification: the bill was not discussed in the Council of Ministers on October 12 because it presented as a measure of normal routine.

I read the text for the first time today and my opinion is that it goes immediately blocked the bill, in fact, put under protection and the Internet in Italy would probably lead to the end.

is a freedom-law, against the freedom of information and against the bloggers who publish articles every day ever reported by newspapers and television.

I am part of the government and I take my responsibilities for failing to intercept the bill, but in my opinion this law will never pass, even at the cost of challenging the support to the Government of Italy of Values.

0 comments:

Post a Comment