Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Does Bleach Help With Blemishes

Go back to work!

E 'for over a year now I do the dog sitter ... A job that takes an hour and allows me to bring home 35 to 42 euro per week. None of that actually ... But at least I can not have extra money to my request and take away some satisfaction from time to time.
Since yesterday though, I also do something a little 'more serious! I'm back in the house as stationery contract officer-orders! Work 3 hours a day (from 16:30 to 20:00) for a monthly amount ranging from 450 to 500 € * _ *
Hopefully I'll have money to pay the university and the cost of the ticket to Tokyo! * _ * Hurrah!
The first day went smoothly. People sclera as always and I feel like I'm catapulted back a few years .... When I was a young man, young man ...

==> information off topic \u0026lt;==
Saturday night at the agility field in Latin America held its first tournament of the internal Joy Agility Dog Beach School e. ..
E ... we came second ! I
Sonny and we brought home our first cup * O * * _ * What a thrill

And to think Sonny also had a leg wound ç_ç




0 comments:

Post a Comment