crazy mothers and children rompico ...........
In principle I like to work.
Time flies away, the atmosphere is quiet and lovely people.
However there is a "MA".
that "but" that gives you something to talk about, someone to tease and make you laugh merrily with the head or colleague while you are hidden (or should I say black?) By piles and piles and piles of school books and not .. .
And that "but" it is the customers
XD Some cases are so shocking that really should be studied, some are pathetic and make you lose not only a lot of time but also a large dose of patience. There
Mom you answer wrong because the books for the precious son have not yet arrived. So you make the note that is true, did not arrive, but it is also true that ordered the previous evening and that she is not ashamed, looks at you as if you were an idiot. The books had to be there even in the 24 hours before! Because school has started and your baby must learn .... Or what he calls
irritated because they have ordered in the afternoon two days before and not one is ready for her ... For a woman so, how do you explain that it will also past two days, but if you come to order on Saturday is very difficult for the following Monday you have those ready. The
stoned are far more fascinating, if not for the records in the notebook there are people who would order the tests for children at least 2 or 3 times ... But how do you forget to have them ordered or already retired?
Then the naive! Or also known as "mothers infamous" who send a child of 11 years to collect a pile of crazy book alone, did not leave the money, they want the bill but No damage to seed data and then, last but not least, Cazzano even the poor creature on the phone > __ \u0026lt;
MA
If there's one thing I hate most of this job, one that most plays with my nerves and my patience ...
Well, that is the choice of notebook.
No child will tell you that this book is good! None!
you will go through all the covers on display, you will also pull them out of stock! Just take look at the covers with a couple just to let you savor the victory then, with an evil grin, shall put them in the discard pile fintissimo with that smile of apology printed on the face!
And parents? That perhaps they will deign to tell who is exaggerating? At the bottom of the shop there are only about 70 other people waiting to be served .... Spitting in the face of education will ask that you book does not exist, of course, you do not and, as icing on the cake, take the first two books discarded with a slight smile as if to say "well, if I have to take a couple .. ... "And then there's the baby
disgusted that Dragon Ball and wants the dogs, the girl who pretends Hight School Music and when he held up if one holds to his chest and begins to sing (and sing seriously !!!!!)... The bad girl that i loathe Hello Kitty (ç_ç) and that he wants but not the Winx fairies (which are the bread for each child ... I sold boxes of Winx, Winx notebooks, diaries of the Winx, Winx backpacks, pens, Winx, Winx pencils, sharpeners Winx labels, books and exercise books and even the pose of the Winx Winx!) but the friends of Tinkerbell
o_O I mean, I do not remember to have been as troublesome as a child. And I know for a fact that my mother m'avrebbe killed if I did lose much time on stupid purchases in a notebook ...
But after all, parents like the ones I see there, what else can I expect? Ready to fight if a woman passes in front of at least 70 years because wants the tapes and did not want to wait an hour in line for an object from 60 cents because, at his age, an hour's walk is a walk prorpio. The same people who sooner or later I will give money to serve them hidden from me when I'm at the computer to make orders of the texts (with alluring smiles and loving eyes have already given, I expect a sum of money now! And it is needless to say that it is better the other library next to my ear. Close to me you go there or here nothing changes, I get the money you do not change. Second, if you're an hour in line here means that so much the better, after all, is not that other place).
So in the end I enjoy it too:)
But, sometimes, I wish I could slap someone> _ \u0026lt;
0 comments:
Post a Comment