It's about time!
We had so carefully chosen in mid-May.
Black, DSC, 5-door and 1.2
They said that we would have the maximum mid-June ... But in June
flew away ...
We had lost hope, now Ema was already thinking of making do with a 3-door dark gray ...
But then, has arrived! * _ *
After waiting two months after the deposit had been paid and the financing party ...
She came to us! * O *
In about six years will be completely Ema ... XD
But come, we look only the positives!
Finally this afternoon we went to take our Mazda 2 (I have chosen, he has paid XD) * _ * And
bellissimaaaa!
I knew I could count on the Japanese, I knew it! * _ *
And we took her to the lake of Castel Gandolfo ...
And Ema is happy like a kid who finally received the much desired toy XD
Hurrah! Hurrah!
0 comments:
Post a Comment