Sunday, March 16, 2008

Zune Bluetooth Adapter

Okaeri cillachan

Something is wrong in my balcony> _ \u0026lt;
5 months ago I planted tulips, queen of the night and the pink ... Today one only has blossomed erect in all its glory! A beautiful tulip ... red! But Red Red eh ... not dark pink, RED!
... I fear that someone has cheated me> _ \u0026lt;On the other hand a 'friend of Mom sent me 8 more, blacks, the Netherlands. I'll manage to cultivate a white? > _ \u0026lt;
Yes, lately my tulips are fixed, but not only them ... Maybe I have too many fixed, that no sin is actually good XD
I took out a lute and jig drama, anime and TV series. I have new books to be read as "Kafka on the Shore" by Murakami and manga that flood of vibrantly colored my library.
Agility is my sport, although Sunday, March 9th we clashed with the harsh realities ç_ç My Sonny meatball is infinitely more slow of a thousand thousand largely present in the race. I'll have to find a solution and no, I can not drugged or similar XD I can only convince him to run because he can run but only when he wants him> _ \u0026lt;
Who knows, maybe soon I can put a few clips on YouTube ... * _ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment