Friday we go.
E 'we get back from November in Tuscany and Easter is a festival that can not be ignored. We expect
lunches and dinners, lunches and dinners as only the relatives of Ema they do and then ... Then I do not know. Maybe took the opportunity to go to the movies, walk with some of the psychopathic Glasya (who have or have had a Border Collie will understand me) ... Certainly we expect 4 hours of travel, NDS so charged and interesting books are a must.
And I still do not know what clothes to take me, for sure bring a lot more than I actually need. I do not know how it will be time and if I have to wear winter or spring ...
Thursday I will give the hairdresser a specific color to my hair these absurd, then, since I do not know cherish money in my pocket, I'll go to make me do her nails for the first time * _ * Gain less than what you pay> _ \u0026lt;I'm just a bad save! > _ \u0026lt;
So, in summary, on Thursday will pass by a beautician at a hair salon all afternoon, then shower, lullabies and Friday morning train!
We hope that in Pisa there is a beautiful time because I feel like the sun, the rain has really bored> _ \u0026lt;
Ah, the photino that follow I made this afternoon with the site linked from
0 comments:
Post a Comment