made of paper!
The books I like.
Some more, some less ... If I were to rank probably would change as often as my mood and my cravings.
However from time to time I find myself drowning in the paper that most inspires me.
This time I happened to Stephenie Meyer and his trilogy. I started Twilight
because he lent me and my sister, after reading "I do not kill" Chiara Palazzolo the temptation to stay on * vampire was strong. To my surprise
But what I found in those pages was indeed the story of a book but do not know why my mind diverted, he read as a shojo manga! > _ \u0026lt;
No figures and no big eyes, but looked like a shojo
* _ * In a week I devoured them all three ... Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse
I enjoyed the first Edward, then Jacob would much rather ... I strongly believe that if the vampires and werewolves really exist, are drawn only from the loser, self-destructive and stupid little girls> _ \u0026lt;
remain a Muggle life, I'm sure ç_ç
And now I am left with nothing to read, with some degree of having less and with the desire to see the film they are doing on Twilight. Of course you see me Cedric Diggory as Edward Cullen leaves me a bit 'puzzled ... I hope then that I seriously scelganno a regazzetto of even 16 years for me Jacob> _ \u0026lt;Ok in the first book and a child, but then how do they make that child like a 25-year-high 1.95 and muscular?
Ah me poor wretch, and miserable, because I tend to influence me too much from books, manga and movies?
: (
* (Anita fussy) in the books dela Palazzolo actually is not about vampires but sopramorti ... Wikipedia does not know a damn thing on, and I did not
time to explain it XD But it's not the same thing!
I specified to avoid further lashes: P
0 comments:
Post a Comment