fanfiction meme - Reverse Mirror
Ok, on with the second request of Dra \\ O /! (Yeah, I blog live ancora.e_e)
So, Reverse Mirror, I wanted plenty of good, yet I want him and I always hope that someone up there and if you return the law to give her a little ' of love. _; First of all, began as a oneshot RM. Oneshot become too long to really be placed all together - you would not think, looking at the chapters that place now XDD. Because it seemed too long, then I decided to brutally severed into three pieces so that each party had, however, makes sense. Ie, it. .. oh well you understand.
My first Heiderich x Ed (with some hints not! With the Elricest - wow, my first time * O *!), Born in a winter day as I watched Hagrites on MTV, and thoughts have flown to the film - Never stare at the Italian version is horrible. Buy the DVD and watch it in Japanese with subtitles. It is not a request, it is an order.
So the next morning I was there to take notes on post-it and stick it on the PC for fear of forgetting XD I must have still stuck there, that pink slip of paper, a memory is pretty sweet because yes, I repeat, I want a good soul to RM. _;
To write this fic I sought the support of many things, from wikipedia to romania.it - was the first fic for which I have done a detailed research work I do not say, but we are there. I even went to see how the zeppelin, to see who they were Goddard and Oberth, he did the Thule Society, the first things I'd never done - something that now I do too often (too bad that when I try to fade from my mind I do not need più.T_T Sigh.)
This song had the same song as background music, Distance of Exile. Youtubatela and love it, because he deserves. (My ipod is a fan dell'HeideEd, lately propina me all the time and not a bad thing, though .. XD)
If I remember correctly - but I could be wrong - was the first fic that I wrote personally. And it was pretty lol, because to write certain scenes I had entered so much into character that boh was lol. At night, thinking of the scenes in bed, trying to move without the help of arm and leg (because Ed is sleeping without dentures, then in fact ...), was an awkward ... XD
In the end I do not know what to say. Edward was really in love with Alfons, so that then watch it again in his brother, and then do what he did. A little 'how sad thing, buh, nothing short.
MRI I had done a sketch * O * But I do not have it any more, he and my concubine, and I do not think I have it scanned, at least not here ç_ç! But if I find him, and edited the site so you see all
XD Ok, this post is misero.e_e But you love him the same, no?
0 comments:
Post a Comment