Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How Much Is 300k Pixels

è_é

I changed the layout yesterday, do you like? * O * The more I loved it but I kept it so long that I felt the physical need to change it XDD I know I'm stupid.
However, this is a pretty useless post, I was interested only take into account how many words I actually both [info] fiumidiparole I have to see my goals E_e.
We do that at the time point at 250k words, 300k because unless you start writing fic by 30k every month from here in December, I do not think I will get there.
You never know.
XDDD * roll * Anyway here's my stat * O *

TO 25 AUGUST NACCHAN has collected:

141386/250000 words . 57% done!

Accidentaccio, I miss her so little for 150k, _, I wonder if I will be divine inspiration - I do not think it is ttttardi; _;! (But never say never.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment