Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tech Deck Live Game Data

chatter. \u0026lt;3



It 's the first time I write a post on the character completely staff.
Initially I wanted to use my LJ only as an archive of all my fan fiction that I have provided and will publish in future on EFP.
But then I thought it would be nice to add more to unite the public to the private side. In other words, my LJ will be a cross between an archive of all my stories (original or not, for instance) and a private space where only my friends have the right to access it.
So it is better, no? \u0026lt;3
However, a couple of days I was interested in parody of Super Mario, some of which are really die laughing. X ° ° D
I swear that in my life I've never seen Mario so mistreated, beaten, ridiculed, always brought him from his enemies to death and even angry with the Princess Peach! X ° ° D
Oh, a show like this is too strong! X ° D
You know I go crazy for the Super Mario games?
How can you not love the playful and imaginative atmosphere of his world? \u0026lt;3
I would say that is my myth. Indeed, one of my myths. The other is obviously
Kirby, irresistible ball pink mangiattutto. \u0026lt;3
Maybe I'm the only person who still has historical exhibits and the like Nintendo Nes Snes version, with reality games.
Of course, I also have the Nintendo DS (the roly-poly, silver) and I like to play a lot, but occasionally gives me a nostalgia for the past. In fact, sometimes I happened to play with the Nintendo SNES.
I wonder if I will get that little nostalgia ... W
Super Mario and Kirby! \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment