Monday, May 31, 2010

Small Bump In Groin Area After Catheterization

The past is not so remote.



I'm not a person who sees nothing but anime and Japan.
Once I was a kid who loved cartoons also of other nationalities.
Those of you who are not recalled at least once in the life of Darkwing Duck and Chip & Dale's Special Agents?
a child who has not impressed in front of a fascinating episode of Mighty Max?
We also want to talk about Super Mario?
Well, recently I saw on Youtube the abbreviations of those boxes above.
E 'was as if I had returned some fragments of my childhood.
I realize that you can not relive the past. Distant past can never be resurrected. At least, not quite.
You can only recover and preserve everything that the previous years we have left. This is
my opinion.
However, sifting through as usual on Youtube, I noticed that there are users who have uploaded all the episodes of Special Agents Chip & Dale, Duck Tales, and other cartoons that have been broadcast on TV twenty years ago.
Wow, what luck! \u0026lt;3
thought he had sunk. But perhaps there is still hope to find around the historic pieces. \u0026lt;3
Of course, nothing can erase my deep passion for souls (Hetalia in the first place) and a beautiful and mysterious country as Japan.
But it's always nice to be back from time to time back in the days of my childhood.
Indeed, it would be wonderful if the whole world was pure and innocent as children.
But I also know that this will never happen. What a sad
post, eh?
In fact, I think it is a lot.
But ... does not mean you must resign ourselves to the world's ugliness.
Of course not.
Efforts and do your best to change things even in their own child.
So no more long faces and fun! \u0026lt;3
Gambatte, minna! \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment