Friday, July 16, 2010

Ideas Rookie Party Sports Team

Schifo supreme, definitive removal.

This time I will speak clearly, using the tone that there like them all: EFP me sick!
That's right, ladies and gentlemen: EFP it sucks!
Getting to accuse someone of plagiarism that you have never done in his life, with non-existent and absurd accusations have meant that my tolerance for crap and their stratospheric bimbeminchie that now fill a daily archive of fan fiction as an EFP which has become a kind of den of idiocy and dementia absolute, but also a criminal syndicate in which you try to plug the mouth of those who want to talk about EFP and its poor organization outside of circuits of the same EFP has gone merrily to hell!
It 's just shame that a site to take time to create unnecessary actions that may well be created elsewhere and do not do something to improve the management of the site and check the abnormal amount of users who form part every day to publish their stories and receive comments.
I also find it outrageous that the fyccine (who lack all the trappings possible) are more popular and appreciated of all the fic written as it should be written by authors and writers who really deserve all the praise in the world.
arcistufa are to tolerate and bear shit that does not deserve any comprehension of all sorts!
And that is why I say: Enough!
My patience and my tolerance reached their limitations and are no longer willing to endure all this crap that now (and unfortunately, I might add) made EFP a landfill full of disgusting garbage!
Too little is salvageable and the excellent and well run site which I joined in January of a five years ago is not left anything at all.
Instead, only a shadow of what was, in addition to being ... what? Nothing. Now nothing is empty and superficial.
an hour or so I definitely take away from this crap and I'll be finally free of my old can post fan fiction and publishing of new Fanworld on a site that, unlike EFP, has an excellent organization, creates sensible and administration of the contest is an exquisite gentleness. \u0026lt;3
The only thing I regret is that I have to leave forever is also the place where I met all my closest friends.
addition of course to the possibility of many reviews on their works.
But after all that has happened, is a price they are willing to pay. Erika has really disappointed on all fronts, and because of his inability to manage such a mammoth task to take care of site of fan fiction and its users, has allowed his site become what it is now. He could prevent
EFP fall into the abyss of disaster, but it did.
Indeed, he gave more importance to trivial things that to his own site and, much more serious, has also taken an attitude that, frankly, I have not appreciated at all.
All these reasons lead me to take this difficult decision, but I have no intention of going back.
not transmit a foot in this bad place, even if it was Erika herself begging to go back to your knees!
contrary ... I would not especially if Erika herself asking.
He made the mistake of touching the person dear to me and this is more than I can bear.
From now on, will very well without my presence. So right now it is surrounded by many bimbeminchia to look after and I have no intention of going back on my feet.
So, I say just one word: Sayonara, Erika. A
never Goodbye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment