Alone ~
Ema's almost two years living in my own city and are almost two years that we stay away for more than a week ...
Today, however, my little heart left for the north ç_ç First stop is Pisa, where the dog and let rest until Tuesday. Then there is Milan.
ugly city that held me captive for two weeks ... Two long weeks
ç_ç
Oh dear me, left in solitude ...
On the other hand I have the hard drive full of movies waiting to be watched. Even "Breakfast at Tiffany's" who, having seen and loved Blair Waldorf, of course I can not see
XD I have a thousand thousand things that have to be studied PTOs my afternoons and no fancying ç_ç Some
book just waiting my attention and a few pounds to throw away> _ \u0026lt;
work in September! Back in the library where I worked about three years ago, also during the school books.
but this time I will work only in the afternoon to earn the ticket to Tokyo * _ *
With more than the sum by the number of savings is certainly not negligible ... Japanese aspettatemiii!!
Although I know that there, spend much more money that I have with me ... ç_ç
0 comments:
Post a Comment