Saturday, July 12, 2003

Miost Reliable Computer

Letter to Christian Chivu

Hello Chris!
Sorry a bit 'post this picture in my letter to accompany the ...
I could not choose the jersey of Ajax ... is over ...
With the mesh of Romania were all too small ...
With Milan's shirt will stay a dream ...
The truth is that I must resign myself to the fact to see you in red and yellow ...
I have no particular sympathy for the Roma, but ... Lazio are more that Romania ... more ... Laziale We say that the Derby
tiferò not for you ...
But I decided that I will continue to follow as I have done so far ...
I will only do more harm can not think of yourself as a possible purchase, that's all ... But this does not prevent me from continuing to love you and hope all the best for you ...
Tiferò against you when you vedertela with us, and in the Derby ... The other times I'll just hope for your own good performance (hey, you know that I will do everything to have you at fantasy football right?)
On the other hand also in the evening of April 23 I was not rooting for you ... Ambro
When you tripped and hit the ball head and Goofy has thrown in the door I just thought to AC Milan ... Although I admit that before he started the second time since my first blue ring I saw you turn to the Curve ... I wondered what you could think of but I have not answered ... In my heart I hope you admire our heat and hopes to enjoy it too one day ... The ways of the Football
are endless, and one day maybe we will meet our, know that I love you and that you always think!
you soon!
Ale

0 comments:

Post a Comment