Thursday, June 12, 2003

Red Ring 360 On Player

westangel @ 2003-06-13T00: 26:00

Hello!
Well, as I said last time, hoping that our season ended in the best way ... It could not get any better than that!
We won the Champions League and the Italian Cup, which I will not forget! The National
gave me satisfaction, both the Under 21 National team that beat Finland! Just as well, so for the Azzurrini is almost certain to qualify for Euro 2004 live mathematics while the Blues may still be hope for a good first ...
Now the transfer market goes crazy ... Who I am? Definitely did not want to Cafu, who also arrived ... So do not say anything, just that I fear for those players that I love and could end up in teams that do not like ...
Ah! This year I have also the mature, raga begins at 18 ... tense? Not at all! Strange but true ...
See ya! And so it

0 comments:

Post a Comment