Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Public Male Mastubation

westangel @ 2003-05-21T23: 38:00

Hello!
Today at school they made us do a simulation of the first test ... A
unspeakable depression, given the topics covered .... My school makes no exceptions, and I can not wait to leave!
There's not much to tell the truth ....
However, tomorrow I have to also simulate the second which is also that of language .... that sucks!
Porto won the UEFA Cup .... see all the things I've already taken away the anxiety for the game now only a miserable week ....
E 'unnecessary fuss, best to stay calm and think about why Piacenza third place is better than fourth, and there is also the possibility to finish second to tie, though I doubt that the inter face not even a point ...

FOOTBALL NEWS + + + +
- The AC Milan striker Jon Dahl Tomasson should be operated on the shoulder after an injury suffered against Roma

ON TV TOMORROW + + + +
h 16:10 Italy 1 Amici Di Maria De Filippi I miss you Martha! Come on Lily!

0 comments:

Post a Comment